Tuesday, May 03, 2005
- - Msn Virus - -

Yesterday, my comp was infected with virus...Huaaaaaaaaa.....hua....but yeap. The problem is solved once i reformatted my comp. So silly of me to open the link..hmm. Anyway, not a big deal. I'm kind of upset right now. My sister is sort of keep cursing me. She said I hope you fail your exam because you keep chatting. Hey come on. It's not that I'm not studying. I need time to get in the mood. I can take care of everything and myself and she doesn't need to order me around!! I hate it if she start cursing me!!! It just that...hmm what a foul mouth she got!! Why can't she said things nicely???

And she said...I never listen when she was talking..she said...chatting..chatting..and chatting...That's all I do everyday. Seems like I can't live without chatting... It's not that I'm not listening...I'm just too engrossed in stuffs that I'm doing. Just like this...I'm too engrossed in writing my blog.

I don't like it when she start to accuse me. I just don't like to be accused by her. When I want to defend myself...she will say "Oh come on..there is no need for your excuses. I don't want to hear it". She is getting more and more unreasonable each day. I don't know what she is actually thinking. To hell with it!!!!

Zero-X ranted @ 12:23 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment