Thursday, May 12, 2005
- - Third Day of Exam ( Economics) - -

Today is raining again ....It has been raining for the past 2 days. The rain hit against the roof...and it's really annoying!! However, today the exam hall is not as noisy as the previous days. But it still damn cold in the exam hall!!! I'm shivering when I'm doing my econ exam. I hope I won't fall sick soon.

Today's exam I think so far so good. What has been taught in extra tutorial class is indeed very useful! I can answer most of the questions (errrrrr I think so =P). Or perhaps because before the exam, I've been praying...that's why I can answer the questions??? Hmm whatever it is, I just hope I can pass the econ exam.

So glad...3 down....2 more to go!! The first 3 exams were really "suffocating" because the exams are schedueled in 3 consecutive days!!! At last I can rest and study slowly for 3 days and be ready for the next paper.

JIA YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! GAMBATTEEEEEEEEEEE vina san!! You can do it!!!

Zero-X ranted @ 6:15 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment