Tuesday, June 07, 2005
- - Well Well.... - -

Hmm it has been days since I last updated my blog. I admit, many things happen within these past few days. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX....And me........for sulking one night. Thank goodness the problem is solved.

However, another thing happens again today. Hmm.... my little brother down with fever. It's too sudden. Earlier of the day, he is fine....still jumping around, being naughty as usual. I'm just worried because tomorrow he has final exam for two subjects...Hm....But I hope he will recover soon.

And me....perhaps I'm going to fall sick soon. A while ago, I feel very cold and now...I feel very hot. Haiz....what's happening to me??? I hope it's nothing serious. I had drunk some medicine.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:33 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment