Wednesday, July 06, 2005
- - Welcome Singapore!!! - -

It feels great to be back to Spore again. Afterall, I had regarded Spore as my second home =). Ten days trip to china with my family was quite fun. China really improving very fast I think. But one thing that I can't stand is the weather. It's really damn hottttttt!!! I got headache because of the scorching hot sun!!! I think I'm darker now. LOL.

Hmm 10 days...perhaps it's not very long..But seems to me like ages. Away...from Spore and Indonesia..to unfamiliar places. Many things happen in China. My luggage case was damage. I don't know if it is done intentionally or unintentionally. But anyway, the airport compensate me with new and bigger luggage case but...lower quality... hmm. But thank goodness I didn't lost anything...

Hmm what else should I write? I had taken a few photos...hmm but maybe I will only be able to share it with you guys somewhere in August. So...keep reading for the next updates =).

Zero-X ranted @ 3:42 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment