Monday, August 29, 2005
- - First Day OF College - -

At last, I officially step my foot again in the class room. Just like the title above, today is my first day back to college after seems-like-never-ending-holiday-for-3-months. Yeap,I feel glad that I can go back to something more routine, without have to think so hard what to do when I open my eyes the next morning.

Hmm perhaps, it's not really a good sign because I feel sleepy in the class on my very first day of school!! Ohh come on!! Where is my enthusiasm??? The Managerial International Comprehensive Perspective (MICP) class is just like graveyard. The students are very quiet and only the lecturer speaking. In addition, there are only 3 students in the class (including me)!!! I can't believe it!! Hahahaha...

I hope tomorrow class will be much fun!

Zero-X ranted @ 10:00 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment