Sunday, August 14, 2005
- - Wat's UP??? - -

It has been a long time I never updated my blog...hmm almost a month!! LOL. Hmm yeap..maybe I'm still in holiday mood..that's why the blog is also in the holiday mood. Hahaha what am I talking?? But truly, all this while I don't have a single clue what to write.

I think..I kind of miss Singapore. I can't wait to be back in Singapore. I think deep down...Singapore has been my second home, or even..my first home!! I spend 6 years in Singapore already. Six years....it's a long time. Not a short time indeed. More or less quite a lot of things happen to me within that time frame. Hmm some bad memories that I would never never and never want to remember!! And of course some happy memories with my "crazy sisters" and other friends.

I want to do something newwwwww....Something excitinggg!!!! I want to have FUN!!! I don't know when that chance will come...But I hope, when the college reopen...I will have more laughters. Hmm it's better to laugh rather than cry right??

God..please...please...please...help me! Until today, I still need your help...Hmm perhaps, there isn't much troubles. It just that...I always looking for trouble...consciously or unconsciously....Hmmmmmm....

Zero-X ranted @ 1:51 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment