Sunday, September 11, 2005
- - Lonely and Bored... - -

What should I write in my blog??? Hmm I'm still feel lonely though =(. Hiksss...why the loneliness never go away? Hmm really a blue sunday...Nothing to do...nothing to see. All day long I just do nothing. Haizzzz....if only there is something interesting that I can do...something fun, something new. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....why my life is so empty?????

I prefer weekdays instead of weekends. Hahaha i know, it's kind of funny because most of the people looking forward for weekends and I'm just the opposite. The reason why I like the weekdays is that I've got to go to college. At least, it keeps me occupied almost the whole day. In that way, I don't have to wonder what to do next...because the night has come and it's time to sleep.

Hmm what else...I just wondering how to make my life more lively..more meaningful... If only I know how to appreciate my life more........

Zero-X ranted @ 9:16 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment