Thursday, September 08, 2005
- - Play Truant - -

Huaaaaaaaaaaaa. To hell with management mathematics. I swear by it..I never ever want to take it anymore. I don't know whether the problem lies with me, or the lecturer or the subject itself. Anyway, I had enough!!! I just walk out from the class during the second half. I already spoke to the college staff during the break time regarding this. Luckily, I don't need to pay any fee for changing the subject. Fuihhhh...

Yup, I really don't come back for the second half of the lesson. But seriously, I'm kind of nervous and scared at the same time. This is considered as my first time to skip class!! Anyway, I guess this is also for my own good...

I leave my bag in the classroom during the break time. Hmm kind of wonder how to get my bag?? Surely, it won't be nice of me to take my stuffs and just walk out like that. It may also disturb the lesson. In the end, I ask a friend's help to pack up my stuffs and bring it to me outside the classroom. Thank goodness, Mark is really helpful =). Thanks a lot yaaa Mark!

I hope I won't regret my decision. And hopefully, my study in corporate finance will be a smooth sailing =).

Zero-X ranted @ 6:07 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment