Monday, September 26, 2005
- - Setengah Hati...Part 2 - -

My previous entry really describe how I feel right now. I admit, I kind of upset today. I feel hurt..but what can I do? I can't do nothing...It's okay though...I will get use to it. It's always painful to fall in love with someone who never loves you in return. I know..call me silly, call me blind, call me crazy. I still want to love that person. It doesn't matter if I will get something in return or not. Just let me be until I'm ready to let go.

I really want to thank Shelly....for being there...for being my shoulder to cry on. Shelly, can't thank you enough baby!! Yeap, you too a good companion to me =). And for Mul..thank you a lot for the advices. Thank you too for offering me a shoulder to cry on and for the concern =). You guys are my great friends...

I'm not upset anymore. After sometimes, it makes me think...what's the point of me crying? I guess I'm just being too sensitive earlier..

Anyway...hope you have a great day..cos today is your day. I wish you well...as always..... =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:36 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments:
John Lovas, 65; devoted instructor
De Anza English Professor John Lovas passed away at his home on June 21. Memorial services were held privately and at De Anza.
It was great Reading your blog and you should continue the good work I'm definitely going to bookmark it!
I have a site based on hotel with parking near gatwick airport It pretty much covers hotel with parking near gatwick airport related stuff, but it also
offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more,
if you're travelling soon take a look you could save lots of money on your next trip.
 
Post a Comment