Sunday, September 25, 2005
- - Sunday School - -

I can't believe it...I've been out from the house since 9 am..and just come back at around 9.30 pm. Wowww...I've been out the whole day hehe. Yup, Shelly and I planned to attend the church mass at 9 am, but she overslept. So, Shelly asks me to go to her house while waiting for her to get ready. And...she also asks me to join her at Sunday school. It's totally out from my agenda but I give it a try. Afterall, I'm just looking around. That's what I thought.

Hmm at Sunday school, I ended up taking care of those little kids aged from 3 to 6. Sort of baby sitting...In my opinion, it's totally a new experience for me. Yes, I had babysit my little cousins back home....but I guess there is not a problem since we interact in our native language. However, at sunday school, I'm suppose to interact with kids in English. It seems foreign to me.

I'm kind of lost. I'm not sure how to deal with the kids. Hmm...today, I deal with different personality from each kid. And I'm just kind of worried to do something that might upset the kids and they ended up crying. Luckily, it does not happen at all.

However, there is a "pretty difficult" little boy in the sunday school. I tell him something and he just doesn't agree with me. He starts to scream and shouting. Oh my God!!! Bless me..hehehe...his reaction kind of surprise me a lot. And I'm totally confuse...I don't know what to do next and what to say to the kid. I ask for a senior advice and in the end, I just give the kid a silent treatment. And it works.

There are lots of unexpected things happening today. But, I guess it will just enrich my life experience and I'm sure it will be useful if next time I have my own kids hehehehe =P.

One of the seniors actually introduced me to the rest of the team as a teacher. In fact, I just looking around and nothing more. Hmm but it's ok though. I will give it a shot as a teacher. Hm hopefully I will make a good teacher material to the kids hehehe.... And hopefully, the next meeting will be a whole lot more fun =).

Overall, today is a great and fun day =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:19 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment