Monday, October 03, 2005
- - Boost Confidence - -

This is the first time my MICP (Management International Comparative Perspective) lecturer praises me. Last year, he taught me Business Management. He says, I improve a lot and become more hardworking now compare to last year. Hahahaha...I'm happy for that. Anyway, the thing that I dislike is that he compares me with a friend of mine. Hmm but never mind, he doesn't teach this friend of mine. Which means, he won't compare me with this particular friend again. He says, last year this friend of mine is the best and I come as the second best.

I'm just wondering, why I always become the second best...hmmm... Perhaps, I never really put in my full effort. Last time, when I was doing my Certificate in Management (CIM) about 2 years ago, I was the second best too. Hmm...Never mind hehehe...

Overall, today is not a bad day =).

Zero-X ranted @ 7:10 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment