Tuesday, October 04, 2005
- - My story... - -

Hmm just thinking of writing a story...hmm this story is only fiction though. So for all my readers, just take it easy =). And please leave me your comments if you like my story..or whatever you want to say about my story. Enjoy!

I stared through the darkness of my room as I lay awake in my bed. I tossed and turn in my bed as the clock ticking its arms to 12-midnight. My head was in a whirl and I just lost in the darkness of my room. A hint of ray from the main road peered through my window pane and it formed a bright spot on the ceiling. I whispered to myself, 'I wish you are here with me...., 'as I looked outside to the gloomy and starless sky. How I wished I could just tell you everything that went through inside my mind.

(To be continued....)

Huaaaaaa....it's really not easy to write a story. Hmm I'm not a talented story writer =(. Right now I'm really stuck!!! I hope my story will not stop at this introduction.. LOL..

Basically, I'm just trying to write a story about how a girl try to get into a guy's heart and hoping that someday, the guy will love her back. The girl deal with a major problem, which is distance that separates them as well as to make the invisible becoming a reality. Hmm I'm still in the process of planning how the story flows. Hmm so for you readers out there, watch out for a twist in the story ;-).

Zero-X ranted @ 3:40 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment