Thursday, October 20, 2005
- - Shelly & I...19 Oct 2005 - -

Just like the title above....I'm going to talk about both of us. Hahaha on that day we went to play pool, watched Bae Yong Jun's movie April Snow, dinner at cine food court and lastly, just chilled out at Starbuck's Paragon. I really enjoyed our outing. It was whole lot fun. Even though April Snow was not as fantastic as we had expected, but it didn't spoil our day =).

Oh ya..just want to warn you guys out there...Don't watch April Snow!!! It's craps....not making sense. The story line is totally not interesting at all, and the story is ended with very weak ending...Hmm really nothing I can compliment about this movie. But, it happened that lots of aunties were watching the movie on that day =P.

Hahahaha you know what I was thinking?? I guessed those aunties went to watch the movie just for the sake of watching Bae Yong Jun. But hey...what's the point if he got the good looks? The most important are acting skills and good scripts. Yes, he knows how to act, but sadly....the scripts just bring his acting skills down...That's my personal opinion though =).

Shelly and I took some pictures...Yup..shelly is my best friend. We know each other since we were in languange centre, February 1999. From that day...she has been my classmate until sec 4. Until now, we remained best friends even though we are not in the same school anymore. I think God must be very kind to me to let me meet Shelly. Hmm perhaps, we are fated =). I really treasure our friendship. She is like a sister, as well as best friend to me.

Here are some of our pictures below....More pictures?? Check it out by clicking "My Photos" link at the right side of this blog. Look for album 12 =).




Zero-X ranted @ 11:20 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment