Saturday, October 15, 2005
- - Worker Prayer - -

This is my first time to attend worker prayer session which is held only once a month. It's totally a new experience for me =).Today, the priest anoint me...initially, I'm kind of confused, because I don't know anything about this stuffs. I see lots of people collapsed after they are being anointed. Hm...all those singing and prayers moved me to tears.... According to my friend, the anointment is some sort of blessing hmm....I'm not sure how to put it in words =).

Today, I also learn more about some of my Sunday School seniors. Most of them, previously were not devoted Christian or even some of them didn't know about God at all. But, somehow, God works in mysterious way. God helps them to be on the right track and experience His power. At last, they are convicted and receive God.

I asked my senior about emptiness and loneliness because I frequently feeling that way. According to my senior, human often feel emptiness and loneliness because they haven't receive God. A friend told me that she came across a flyer quite sometime ago. In that flyer, it's written that we feel loneliness because we haven't given our heart to God. The truth is....our heart is only reserved for God alone....

I think most of my seniors are very friendly and helpful..... So far, I enjoy working with them to serve God =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:04 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment