Friday, November 04, 2005
- - Bintan Trip Is GREAT - -

Woooowww...this is my first time going to Bintan. I had a great time over there. It was a 3-days-2-nights trip from 2 nov - 4 nov afternoon. Hmm the beach is great. I had a great time playing and swimming at the beach. The water is clear...not murky like other beaches. However, what I disliked was that the Nirwana Resort where we were staying is located far away from the city. It took about 2 hours to reach the city and there was nothing to see or buy in the city. The mall is small, and hmm almost doesn't look like a mall at all!!

Another thing, I was surprised because Bintan is afterall in Indonesia. But, all those transaction there...for food, souveniers, leisure, etc is using Singapore dollars. I heard from the resort staff, the resort is owned by Sembawang holdings. Hmm no wonder using Singapore dollars. But really, everything there is overpriced!!! Unless you go to the city, the price will not be that expensive.... Or you guys can go to Pasar Oleh-Oleh, where the food is cheaper. The price is just like normal charges in Singapore for example a dish can cost about $5-$8.

Hmm...Overall...I give the Bintan trip a rating of 3/5. I could give a better rating if the things over there is not expensive. Because I realise that anything you want to do over there, you need money. Lots of money!!

Here are some of my pictures at Bintan. Want to see more? Just click at "my photos" link and look at Album 14(a)& 14(B) =). And just check it out for more updates ya. Still got more pictures ;).




Zero-X ranted @ 10:45 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment