Thursday, November 17, 2005
- - Huhuhuhu LATE!!! LATE!!! - -

It has been 3 days I'm late for class =(. Huhuhuhu....today, when I wake up, it's already 9 am. And the class starts at 9.30 am!!! I've got to quickly say my grace, rush for my shower, pull out any clothes from the wardrobe and my bed is still untidy ^^!. It's already 9.20 when I left the house. I thought, it's better for me to walk to school rather than waiting for the bus. However, when I walk half way, the bus passed me!!! DUUUHHHH =(. So, in the end, I reach the school even later. I arrived in the class at 9.45 ^^!!. Hmm but thank goodness, it's not that bad. At least the lecturer haven't explain anything. It just that, I'm panting for air when I reach the class ^^!.

Hmm perhaps I'm just lazy. Sleepy head hehehe =P. I've got this bad habit of sleeping back after switching off the alarm clock. I set the alarm clock for 7.20. Usually, I will wake up by 8.30. Hmm lately, I've been overslept!!

Huhuhu.....I wish I don't have to rush to school everyday =(. But, I've been sleeping early!! By 10pm or 11pm I'm already in my deep sleep, playing in the dream land. Ridiculously, I'm still late for class ^^!.

Zero-X ranted @ 3:10 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment