Saturday, November 26, 2005
- - Old Friends - -

Tonight, I'm going out with some old friends. I meet up with Lia (who just come from sydney), Kartika, Bryan, Melvin and Gibson. All of them are secondary school friends =). We hang out at Coffee Club, near the cineleisure. That is my first time going to that cafe. Anyway, the drinks over there are damn expensive. Most of the drinks are above $5. The Coffee Club must have make a lot of money!!!

It's a fun outing...I enjoy it. Hmm yeah most of the time must speak in English because the three guys don't understand bahasa Indo. But it still fun though =). I can also practice my English!! It has been a long time since I use English to communicate. Most of the time I use bahasa Indo!!!

Oh yeah, almost forget. There is a funny incident when 3 of us girls are walking to the Heereen to meet those guys. There is this a Chinese Indonesian lady who actually approach me and asking me about the skirt that I'm wearing. Yeah, my skirt is kind of unique. She compliments my skirt and actually ask me where I bought it!!! Hahaha I'm kind of surprise because this is never happened to me before. But anyway, I find it amusing =).

Hmm we took some pics...But can't really share the pics right now with you guys, because I haven't got the pics from Lia. So...next time then I upload the pics ya =). Here are some of the pics during the early Christmas celebration last week...



Zero-X ranted @ 11:45 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment