Monday, November 14, 2005
- - Red Army!!! - -

Yesterday was another early Christmas celebration. However, this celebration was targetted for kids. All of us Sunday School teachers were wearing red T-shirt. Wowww...we were just like red army!!! And another thing, I was very happy because my effort was not wasted. I helped to guide the kids for choir. And they did great job!! I was very proud of them.

In addition, some parents actually came up to me and thank me personally. Wowww....seems like I'm a very important person. I wasn't trying to be proud but somehow, I just felt it differently. I felt there is a sense of achievement...I felt that I'm not a useless person and I could contribute for something. I couldn't quite describe my feelings. But to put it simply in one word : HAPPY!!! Yesh...I feel happy, very happy indeed.

We took some pics, group pics. I mean...us..the Sunday school teachers. But, I don't have it with me right now. I will put up the pics in this blog once I get them =). But too bad, 'someone' was missing from the pic. Hahaha cellieee...you know who I mean *blushhh*.

Zero-X ranted @ 7:10 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment