Saturday, November 19, 2005
- - Sleep Tight Baby!! - -

Last night I could not sleep well. What I meant is that hmmm not really in my usual deep sleep. I remembered I tossed and turned in bed for hours. When I finally fell asleep, I still woke up at around 4 am and could not sleep back. Haizzzzzzzz what was wrong with me?? After tossed and turned for about an hour, at last I managed to get some sleep. Perhaps, I've been sleeping too much lately because I feel so bored that I don't know what else to do but sleep. Sometimes, the best thing to do is sleep so that I don't have to think anymore. I just have to shut my mind off completely.

Actually, not really nothing to do. In facts, I've got sooo many things to do. My homeworks start to pile up. And mock exam is coming. It's from 5th dec - 9th dec. The right thing to do is to finish up all my homeworks and start revising for my exam. However, I'm not in the mood!! Haizzzz......That's why I said earlier, what's my problem?? What's wrong with me????

I've been wanting to go to Jakarta....However, seems like I have to cancel my trip to Jakarta even though I really love to be there....Haizzzz....this is all because of security reason in Jakarta. Yeap, perhaps there will be no riots there but it's better to be safe than sorry....Haizzz....perhaps I will be going to jakarta june next year to attend my cousin's wedding. But...to wait until june next year seems like very looooooonggggggggg!!!

I know, It's not good to rush things up. I guess I just have to take it slow but sure.....Perhaps, God has really planned something for me...hmmmm.....

Zero-X ranted @ 7:54 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment