Wednesday, November 09, 2005
- - What A Bad Day!!! - -

Today after class, I go to Garuda Indonesia office which located at United Square to buy some air tickets. Hmm I think Garuda Indonesia is not very proffesional. This is because I called them last week to ask aboout the ticket fare. A staff quoted me with $811. Then, yesterday I went there, a lady staff quoted me with $753 ticket fare but I need to show my passport and student pass. I didn't have it with me so I decided to return today. However, today, they quote me another different price which is $783. Oh gosh...is this how they serve people?? Hmm....

After that, I go to the cold storage to buy some groceries. I buy the chicken black pepper steak. After walking quite a distance, I reach the bus stop and board the bus. When I'm in the bus, I'm checking my groceries. Ohh my God!!! The chicken black pepper steak is not in the plastic bag!!! Huhuhuhuhuu T.T feel like crying!! I really have a craving for the black pepper chicken steak but in the end I couldn't eat it =(.

When I reach home, I'm thinking of eating cup noodles. I already pour the noodle with hot water. But I guess I'm really down with my luck!!! I accidentally spill the noodle on the table!! Hikssssss...there goes my noodle T.T. I ended up cooking instant noodle..Thank goodness, nothing happen with the noodle. The noodle is safe in my stomach now hahahaha....

Then I realise something...I think right now is wedding season. My mom call me in the evening telling me that my cousin is getting engaged. She will held her engagement dinner somewhere in december 2005. Then, I've got another cousin who is getting married in January 2006, followed by another cousin who is getting married in June 2006. Huaaaaaa why people suddenly have a rush in getting married?? I mean, wowww so soon?? And I'm left alone in the shelf, I don't even have boyfriend =(. Pathetic right?? Hahaha...never mind. I'm just kidding. Yeap, anyway, I'm happy for my cousins. Just want to wish them the best in their marriage =).

Zero-X ranted @ 9:49 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment