Tuesday, December 13, 2005
- - At Last, New Skin Is Up!!!! - -

Hoorayyyyyyy!! At last, my new blog skin is up. I spend a lot of time adjusting it to my liking. Hmmm first time, there are some errors. So...I have to re-do everything all over again. Another thing, since the writing box is small, I need to re-adjust the size of the photos that I had uploaded in my previous entries. Troublesome huh?? Anyway, I just resize the picture for this month's entries. Other pictures, perhaps another time =).

I enjoy blogging code even though I don't understand about it at all. Hmm all I did was comparing between each skin and then....just follow them hehehe....

Zero-X ranted @ 8:55 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments:
thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say
 
Post a Comment