Sunday, December 11, 2005
- - Blessed and Loved!! - -

First of all, I would like to thank God for blessing me another 1 year in my life =). I believed what has happened to me is all in God's planned. This year, I don't know why but seems like my 20th birthday is sooo special, even though I don't celebrate my birthday. I feel so blessed and loved. So many friends remember my birthday and well wished me =).

Soo many people to thank, really!! Kartika, Vena, Fenfend, Maristen, lovely Hua Jun San, Vie, Rita, Suryani, Pencyl, Mar, Lym, Fariq, my Sunday School seniors, Shelly, Sanni, Mark..and last but not least, my family of course =D. And all other friends who had wished me but I forgot to mention (if there is any.....). And of course, my other friends who didn't wished me personally... I know you guys must had wished me a happy birthday deep down in your hearts =). I'm greatly touched. I feel sooo special =)!!

My dear celliee...your message touched me =). Yup, I know even though you are not with me right now, but your heart is celebrating with me =). And special thanks to Hua Jun san...for you know what ;-).

God, thank youuu sooo much for sending people that are so sweet, caring, and loving me =).

Zero-X ranted @ 12:02 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments:
ga tau situ ultah sorry :P .. ya wish you all the best de
 
Hehehe ultah nya sebenarnya tgl 10 dec..tp pas post blog nya udah lewat midnite. Yup2...hehe gpp. Thx yach ;).
 
Post a Comment