Tuesday, January 31, 2006
- - Happy Chinese New Year - -

First of all, I would like to wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year. Honestly, I'm getting lazier and lazier each day to update my blog. Sometimes, I think there is no point of keeping this blog. That's because I've got nothing to write since my life is too routine. Furthermore, nothing is special about me, really!! I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary life. Hmm sometimes I do wish I've got an extra ordinary life hehehe...Anyway, I'm still me....still the unique me. @#$%&##$ What am I talking about? LOL =P.

On the first day of new year, me and my cousins went for a dinner at Peony Jade Restaurant, Clarke Quay. The restaurant provided nice food, nice ambience and nice design. I would like to recommend the restaurant to all of you guys. You should go there sometimes =). I took some photos there.....

Hmm what about new year resolution??? Honestly, I haven't make any new year resolutions on the 1st January. So, I take this opportunity to make it. Hmm let me see....Actually, I'm contented enough with my life right now. Even though sometimes I feel that I've been missing certain pieces in my life. But I guess, in time I will find all those missing pieces....

I want to be a better person. I think I've not been good enough to myself as well as others. I want to make the most of my life doing something useful for example study hard. I know I never take my studies seriously since the last 3 years. I guess, now is the time to show all my hidden abilities LOL =P. I've got to gather all my spirit back!!!! And to do that, I've got to stay away from computers hehehe...I'm going to miss all those long conversations a lot haizzzz...But, can I really bear to do that??? I'm going to miss it as well as the person.

I want to be more patient. I believed, God will help me in this one. And I'll do my best to do my part on this as well... And another thing, I want to learn to think positively and always look on the bright side of life!!! I'm a pessimist and always think negatively. It's time to cut back on negative thoughts that can harm me mentally, emotionally and physically. Sounds serious huh??? Yeah, I know perhaps I'm just a freak girl..LOL...

Hmm what else? I think I need to have more faith in God.....Last but not least, I've got to keep smiling =D. I think a smile can make a different for me and others =).




Zero-X ranted @ 10:17 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment