Friday, January 13, 2006
- - Welcome to Spore!! Happy New Year!! - -

Woww...this is my first time updating my blog since I came back from my holiday. I've been in Singapore since 3rd of January. However, I don't know what to write in my blog. Hmmm...so many things happened for the past 2 weeks but nothing so special I think. It's all starts from the light at my living room having a wiring problem. That's kind of serious and it really scares me!! Anyway, the problem is fixed.

Hmm what else to say?? I really don't know what else to write. I come upon a song by 98 degrees - Why ( Are We Still Friends). And I like it...Here is the lyrics folks!!

We do almost everything that lovers do
And that's why it's hard
Just to be friends with you
Every time your heart is broken by the fool
I want you to know that it hurts me too
It's hard to wipe your tears away
Knowing that you should be with me
Now tell me why

Why... why are we still friends
When everything says
We should be more than we are
And tell me why every time I find
Someone that I like
We always end up just being friends

I would hate for you to find somebody new
Who you really love, cause it would mean losing you
But am I a fool not to say
If I'm always scared I'll lose you anyway
Somehow somewhere I've got to choose
No matter if it's win or lose

I don't wanna be like your brother
I don't wanna be your best friend
I only wanna be your lover
When will this end
If I told you that I wanna be in your life
Then you could be the man in mine

Yeap, that's how the lyrics goes. I change a word...from woman to man. Hmm the lyrics kind of...describing the situation that I'm going through =P. Hehehe just wondering...Why are we still friends?????

Zero-X ranted @ 1:41 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment