Wednesday, February 15, 2006
- - Happy Valentine's Day - -

Happy Valentine's Day guys.....I hope all of you had an enjoyable Valentine's day. Hmmm...I think my Valentine's this year is much better than last year. Unexpectedly, I received chocolates from 2 friends and a very sweet and special gift from my good friend, Shelly. Thank youuu soo muchh guys...do you know how happy I am?? =D.

I think it doesn't matter whether yesterday was Valentine's day or it is today. We need to bear in mind that it's Valentine's everyday =D. We need to spread our loves everyday. Am I right?? Hehehe...I spread my love by giving some friends cookies in a cute tin =). For those people out there who are still single or their loved ones could not be with them for some reasons, do not feel sad or discourage. It doesn't mean that Valentine's need to be spent with your boyfriend or girlfriend. I still feel blessed for spending my Valentine's with two of my lovely cousins ^^.

Two days ago Shelly and her friend, Lina, came to my house. They had a favor to ask from me to teach them to make some cookies and cake for their boyfriends. Woooww... it was very sweet and romantic of them!!! I admit that I felt a pinch of envy. How I wished I could do the same. Yeap, perhaps I can do the same if only.....only if ............................... Anyway, I just hope their boyfriends were touched by their love =D.

Happy Valentine's day baby....especially for you =).

Zero-X ranted @ 3:18 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment