Friday, March 10, 2006
- - What does it mean???? - -

I've got a funny dream....Hahahaa it's kind of ridiculous, crazy, bizzare, and just hope it will not come true though. Even if it does come true, just hope that the reality will be the opposite of the dream!!!

I dreamt that I was in my hometown for my long holiday. It happened that my hometown is small and rumour is very easily spread. The rumour was that I especially came to my hometown to declare my love to "that special someone". And while I went swimming with my cousins, "his" mom came over to confront me after she heard about the rumour. Since I wasn't home, she confronted my mom instead.

After I got home from my swimming, my mom was infuriated...she was very angry with me. She cried, shouted at me...and even strangled and shook my body real hard. While strangling me, she kept saying ," Why must you get involved with this guy?? This is really embarrassed me when his mom confronted me. I don't even dare to look at her in the eye. From today onwards, you won't have anything to do with this guy...ever...Do you hear me? Do I make myself clear??" And after that, my mom stopped strangled me and she kept crying and crying....

Huaaaa after that, I woke up because of that strangle thingie!!! It seems so real man!! Hahaha....yeah I hope nothing bad will happen..Really!!

Zero-X ranted @ 1:33 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment