Thursday, April 20, 2006
- - Accounting - -

Huaaaaaaaaa accounting!!! Why you are such a headache? Or is it because I deserve it cos I always put you aside without reading and understanding you?? Huaaa accounting...please don't be cruel to me!!!! =( Huaaaa I need to spend time to understand my accounting materials. Time is very crucial. I can't imagine my final exam is getting nearer. My mind is running wild everytime I do my revision. I always thought I'm going to fail my exam for sure. This is really bad..hmmm demoralising myself =(. I should pick myself up, buck up and....JIA YOU gal!!! GAMBATTENEEEEE vina san!! Jangan nyerah donk ahhhhhhhh =D. Gimana tuh kalo dari awal udah nyerah duluan???? Beneran nga vina lee banget deh!! Come on be a Vina Lee!!!

Zero-X ranted @ 11:54 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment