Wednesday, April 26, 2006
- - Answered Prayer 3 - -

Wowww...the power of prayer is soooooo amazing and indescribable!!! This is the third answered prayer that happened to me. Truthfully, I never know the prayer could be this powerful. Hahahaha so people, don't hesitate to ask me to pray for you. It's because you will never know, your prayer will be answered ASAP. On the other hand I can tell you, not all prayers will be answered by GOD. He haven't answered my prayer for myself so far. But it's okay..because perhaps my request really takes time. I just keep asking God to give me extra patient because I know I'm kind of impatient for my "top list wishes". One thing for sure, we can't just depends on our prayer. We need to believe and put our effort to get what we pray for.

Let me tell you what I have been praying for. My first answered prayer is that I pray that a friend got his working permit. And God hears me. Not long, my friend got what he wants. Secondly, I pray for Shelly so that she will be accepted in SMU and she will have a job. There....God hears my prayer again. Lastly, I prayed for my senior that her destiny appears. Hahahaha and really, her destiny comes at last =P. And he happened to be another Sunday School teacher whom we like to tease both of them together =P.

It seems like all good news travel quickly. I've been surrounded by good news lately from people that are dear to me =). I think one day, I will be the one who tell them my joy, my good news. It just a matter of time. And the one thing that most important is that I just have to keep believing and be patient to wait for HIS miracle in my life. I know that if He can show miracles to other people, He, too can show it to me =). GOD you are simply amazinggg!!!

Zero-X ranted @ 9:43 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment