Wednesday, April 19, 2006
- - Aromatherapy - -

I just bought a bottle of aromatherapy oil from body shop. Hmmm I choose rosemary because it's well known for its soothing, calming and relaxing properties. But seems like I couldn't smell anything. Perhaps I put too little oil. Hmmm I just followed what the sales girl from Body Shop said : 1 table spoon of water and mixed it with 2 drops of aromatherapy and burn it using oil burner. I think next time I should put more oil then. I have always want to buy aromatherapy oil so that I can relax in the darkness of my room at night.

Not only that, I also bought relaxing eye mask LOL. Yeap, it's too soothe my tired eyes. Anyway, it's getting late and time to sleep...hmmm...The best sleep is when you play jazz song and you use aromatherapy oil in your room. That will give you the perfect ambience and...I guess you can sleep very soundly =D. Furthermore, it will be much perfect if there is someone that you love beside you....Hahahaha...so much of a fantasy =P. Perhaps....one day =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 11:54 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment