Sunday, April 30, 2006
- - Late Bloomed Rose Bud... - -

Yesterday's seminar was fun and definetely went smoothly. However, I just knew that we were not supposed to held any religious activities at residential area. It's illegal and it's abide by the law. Wow...I never knew that until my condominium's manager came and talk to me. But thank goodness, it didn't stop us from carrying out our meeting till the end. But, I just have to take note about it and no more any religious meeting at my condo cos I don't want to get into trouble hehehe...

This afternoon all of us sunday school teachers will be going to Quality Hotel for our retreat. We will only be back on the first May, at 6 pm. Hope everything will turn out fine during the retreat and....wait for more update from me guys ;-).

My friend, let me tell you a story about late bloomed rose bud... This is a simple story that I composed myself. I hope you guys like it =).

There was a gardener who planted a lot of rose seedlings. Come rain or shine, the gardener meticulously took care of the rose seedlings so that they won't be eaten away by the birds. Day by day, the gardener kept watering the rose and fertilised the soil whenever needed. Alas, the rose started to grow from small plant and slowly, into the full bloomed. The roses looked sooo beautiful with their colourful and glorious bloomed.

However, there was only a single rose still in bud. The gardener start to wonder what was wrong with that rose..Therefore, the gardener decided to give a little extra something to the rose. He gave it extra love and tender care. Slowly, the rose bud started to open day by day and grew more glorious than the rest of the roses in the garden. It has a very rare and unique colour that made it very outstanding. This made you realised how much the gardener treasure this late bloomed rose bud by sacrificing his time, effort, love and care....

So guys, do you understand what's the morale of the story??? Hehehe...if you don't understand, check it out with me =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 8:40 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment