Saturday, April 29, 2006
- - Laughter is a good medicine for everything!! - -

Yesterday, Shelly, Cumie and I were having dinner at Plaza Singapura. We took some photos because we didn't have much chance to get together. Hahahaha....we had very very good laughs yesterday and I really enjoyed those moments, except that we kept on walking round and round without sitting down and it made my head round and round LOL. Anyway, we got severe laugh and it caused me to have teary eyes. The jokes were really silly and ticklish I can say =D. It has been a long time since I experienced this kind of laughter. I think it's just due to stress and tension of the final exam.

Today, we, the Sunday school teachers are going to have our meeting at my condominum's function room. I hope it's going to be fun. I hope everything will turn out fine today. Watch out for the new updates from me tonight regarding the teachers' meeting =).

Zero-X ranted @ 8:06 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment