Saturday, April 22, 2006
- - Retreat...Confidence??? - -

Next week we will be having our Sunday School retreat. It's 2 days 1 night events from 30th April to 1st May. I'm looking forward to attend the retreat and hoping that through this retreat I can serve and love HIM more. I just want to believe and grow my faith in HIM. We had a meeting to discuss about the retreat. But before attending the meeting, Shelly, Ari and I went for lunch at Ajisen Bugis.

Hmmm...actually I knew Ari when I joined the Sunday School last year, October. Hmm...I just know his name and that's all. We never had a chance to talk. But anyway, I think he is a fun guy after we had a lunch together. He is a guy who is full of jokes and laughter hehehe...which is...nice =D.

Anyway, really looking forward for the retreat. I just take it as a preparation before my final exam. Hmmm who knows GOD will bless me through the retreat and giving me motivation & confidence to work harder and perhaps be a better person =).

Somehow I feel that I'm just a girl who lack of her own confidence. If we talk about confidence, someone once told me that confidence play a part in someone's beauty. Hmm... I heard that usually guys are attracted to girls who have confidence in themselves which is...I definetely lacked of. Hmmm just wonder, why I don't have confidence in myself. A friend of mine told me, this is because I haven't really love and accepted myself as who I am. Am I?? Is it true?? I don't know. Perhaps, I have a problem with my self esteem which is I'm a girl with low self - esteem. Somehow, I just want to be real. It isn't cool at all to be standing in the shadow. I want to face the sun and shining as brightly as the sun.

Hahahaha...anyway, what am I writing? It's just another crap. I think it's because it's time to sleep. Vina Lee...out....hehehe.

Zero-X ranted @ 11:55 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment