Tuesday, April 11, 2006
- - Sooo Early!! Hoi..Wat Are You Thinking Gal???!! - -

Hahaha this is something that I need to laugh about. After so long, surprisingly I come to school very early..LOL. My class suppose to start at 11.30. However, some how I mixed up my time table with tomorrow's time table. I thought today's class start at 11.00!! I reached school at 11.05 and quickly go to the Lecture Room. To my astonishment, the class is empty!!! Only the lady cleaner is in the class, busy fixing the OHP projector. LOL!

After that, I go downstairs to check with the school staff whether the class has been cancelled. Then the staff told me the class start at 11.30. I come too early!! LOL.

Hahaha anyway, no harm come to school early. I can still use the time to update my blog =P. I take it as a reminder as well...how I have been late for class often. Hahaaha...I just take it as a punctuality exercise =P.

Zero-X ranted @ 11:21 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment