Tuesday, April 04, 2006
- - Under Tremendous Pressure and Stress - -

I'm back again to my blogging. Lately, I've been posting some song lyrics. It's simply because I guess that's how I exactly feel at that particular moments. Anyway, just put that feeling aside...I put it on hold because my final exam is coming in one month time. I should put my study as a first priority. Honestly, I'm currently under tremendous stress and pressure. Yes, I know it's one month away but I think one month is a very short time frame. I need to buck up and use this remaining one month wisely.

All of my friends are very hardworking. Even though they said the haven't prepared for their final exam but I don't want to believe that. I just think that they had done their revisions right from the start. In a way, this is a good way because I can use it as a motivator hmmmm....Or will it backfire me? Instead of a motivation factor would it be...a stress factor for me?? I don't know. But I'm really under stress now. I'm kind of tired but I can't give up yet till the very last battle. I want to pass my exam!!!! I can't imagine what I'm going to do if I really fail....

Truthfully, deep down, I want to be a first class honour. I know, sounds ridiculous...but....I just want to give my best shot. I want to do myself proud. I want my parents to be proud of me so that they will think their money was put in a good use, as a good investment if I can say so. Hmm I realise that I never excell in my studies. I want people to look up at me and show me respect. Hmm....I just want to be like...someone, somebody out there who really...excell...And I'm very proud of that somebody =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:18 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment