Wednesday, April 12, 2006
- - Visiting Grandma - -

Today after class I went to buy some medicine for my aunty and then pass it to my grandma (from my mom's side). My grandma was here since last friday. Actually, I had visited her on Monday and today I come and visit her again. She was here for medical check up. Hmm anyway, it's a good thing to visit my grandma because I seldom meet her. The last time I saw her was in December last year....

I stayed for two hours just to talk to my grandma. My aunty and my uncle are here too. Hmm somehow I feel that I should meet my grandma and accompany her more often. Hmmm I had thought about this for quite sometime. Hmmm I think my grandma must be very lonely without my grandpa around. My grandpa had passed away many years ago.

I think I should visit her often back home when I'm on my holiday =).

Zero-X ranted @ 5:07 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment