Sunday, May 07, 2006
- - Abortion.... - -

Again..another crazy dream. I dreamt about an abortion. Someone forced my mom to go for an abortion by telling our family's doctor to tell my mom that there was something wrong with her baby's development in the womb. However, when my mom went for a check up with another doctor, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with the baby. Therefore, my mom refused to go for the abortion.

I know...I know....all my dreams are getting more insane and absurb each day. Haiiizzzzzzz =(. Perhaps due to the stress. My first exam is on the 9th May. After I woke up from my nightmare, I could not sleep anymore. I was overcome by fear and in the end I just pray in my heart and I fell to sleep again. Hmmmmm....Guys, wish me luck for my exam..............

Zero-X ranted @ 3:26 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment