Tuesday, May 09, 2006
- - ACTS - -

I think I totally screwed up my accounting exam today =(. Haiz...but what can I do?? There is no use of crying over the spilled milk. The exam venue was still the same as last year, at Expo. However, I noticed that this year the number of candidates has increased tremendously. And I've got a headache looking at those crowd who packed the corridor in front of the exam hall. This mass caused human traffic and it was so stuffy and I could not even move at all!!!!

Anyway, let me change our topic...enough of exam hehehe.....Every Sunday when I go to church, the church bulletin is distributed. I never took my time to read all those bulletins that I've been keeping for quite sometime. At last, I spent my time to read it and I learned new things. It was about ACTS in prayer. The A stands for Adoration, C for Confession, T for Thanks giving and S for supplication.

Let me explain briefly about ACTS. It was written in the bulletin that in our daily prayer, we need to include our Adoration to God whereby we praise Him for His greatness, kindness, etc. As for Confession, we need to confess to Him all our wrong doings and sins. For Thanks giving, we need to thank Him for giving us His grace and blessings each day. Lastly, Supplication is for us to make request to Him. It could be for ourselves, our loved ones, friends or for certain matters.

Hmmmm I think this ACTS do make sense. So far I had done my ACTS daily in my prayer. But I think I need to improve more on the ACT and less S hahahaha. But hey, honestly, my Supplications are mostly for others and not for myself. This is because I think it is good for me not to be selfish. I feel that all those people need more prayer than I do...hmmm I just feel that they need someone to pray for them...

I think praying is an easy thing to do. And, it is not a must but a need. It is essential to maintain our communication with Him because sometimes, there are certain matters that we could not tell anybody but to Him alone =). So far, I never find it hard to talk to Him through my prayer. I even talk to Him while I'm in the shower, or cooking or even when I'm in the public transport. This is because I feel that there is nothing for me to hide from Him and I regard Him as my dad, best friend, and many more.... =).

Anyway, one down three more to go. I need to get well prepared for my next battle =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:59 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment