Sunday, May 28, 2006
- - Another New Discovey @ Sunday School - -

In Sunday School, there are many duties such as worship leader, singer, musician, usher and many more. Most of the time, I'm assigned to be an usher. As an usher, it is my job to stand by at the escalator to greet & give candies to the children who are coming to Sunday School. In addition, I also need to persuade those kids who don't want to come to Sunday School.

Unfortunately, I didn't have any candies. So I thought I just went and greet the kids without any candies. But then, there was a lady who gave me a bag of lollipop at the escalator. She said those candies were for the kids and she wanted me to distribute the lollipops to the kids. Wuahhh!! It's sooo amazing =D. I didn't know whether it was God who provide for us or it was just a coincidence. Anyway, I'm very grateful for that =).

Another job of usher is to accompany the children if they want to go to the toilet. It happened that I need to accompany a little boy by the name of Ethan. He is a three-year-old cute, chubby and hyperactive boy hehehe =P.

At first, I wanted to assist him to pee. However, he told me that he can managed. By the time he went out of the toilet, all of his underwear, pants and socks were wet!! Ohh Goshh...I kind of panicked because I thought he didn't have extra underwear and pants. So, I used the hand dryer to dry his wet pants. Luckily, there was another Sunday School teacher in the toilet who told me to check with Ethan's nanny whether she brought extra pants. Fuihhhh, lucky indeed!! She had Ethan's extra pants!!

Today's Sunday School service is still as fun as ever =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 5:08 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment