Thursday, May 18, 2006
- - Cast Your Cares - -

I always read my bible everynight but lately for the past 2 weeks, I make a point to read it when I wake up in the morning. I think it's a good practice because usually when I read my bible at night, I'm already sleepy and I can't really concentrate on what I read. Hence, nothing much I learn from the bible =P.

So...I just want to share a quote from the bible that leaves a deep impression in me. Hope this quote will inspire all of us =). It is taken from Book of Psalm 55 : 22. It says ," Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall". If you read the Bible in Indonesian version, then you may open Kitab Mazmur 55 : 23. This is what it says ," Serahkan kuatirmu kepada Tuhan, maka Ia akan memelihara engkau! Tidak untuk selama - lamanya dibiarkan Nya orang benar itu goyah."

I admit, I worry a lot. Yeah, this quotes really enlightened me. I want to cast all my cares to Lord =). I also want to share a Sunday School song to all of you. I really like this song. It's a simple song, easy to sing but of course with a big impact hehe...If you interested in the song, you can always ask me to teach you =).

I cast my cares upon You
I lay all of my burdens, down at Your feet.
In anytime, I don't know what to do,
And I will cast all my cares upon You.....

I want to cast my cares upon You LORD!!!! =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 9:18 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment