Thursday, May 11, 2006
- - Celia Loe - -

Today my cousins and I go to Celia Loe's outlet at Scotts. Our cousin is going to get married in June so we have to buy our evening dress. Honestly, I would love to have more alternatives in choosing my dress by taking my time to go around Singapore, but I don't have much time to spare. I would rather get over it as quickly as possible and that is it. By this way, I would have more time to study at home. After all, my big sister keep asking me whether I had bought my dress or not. Now, she doesn't have to keep asking me =P.

Actually, I go to Daniel Yam's first before going to Celia Loe. However, I find that Daniel Yam's design is too simple and doesn't suit me. Hence, I choose Celia Loe's.

Hmm Celia Loe's dress really cost us a bomb, I think. All the dresses at that shop cost $200 plus. However, the good thing is that all the designs only come in one size each. Therefore, no worries about the dress being too commercial. It will be embarrassing to turn up to a wedding party with two people wearing the same dress hehehe...

I still need to buy my footwear because my old footwear doesn't match my dress. Huaaaa what a hassle!!! And of course a waste of money!! I'm sure the footwear will cost me quite a sum of money. Furthermore, I still need to buy some stuffs for my family back home. Huaaaa...I'm broke soon =(.

Zero-X ranted @ 11:50 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment