Wednesday, May 17, 2006
- - Dreaming Of You 2 - -

Wuahh..this is my second time dreaming of you!! I didn't know what came over me that I dreamt of you again last night hmmm...Perhaps, I just like you soooo much =). Hmm if only my wish and dreams come true. Will it be?? My dreams of you were sooo sweet and how I wish those dreams just go on and on and never stop. I wish those dreams are reality too. However, I guessed it is just my wishful thinking.. =).

A friend of me dreamt about you and I, too. He said in his dream, he saw you and I were walking and you hugged me closely and tenderly. Wuahhhh what a dream man!!! HAahhhaha...I know, it's insane =P.

Hahaha yeah, everytime I remember my friend's dream, I can't help but smile sweetly. That's because my friend's dream is very very sweet =D.

Zero-X ranted @ 11:19 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment