Friday, May 26, 2006
- - Elegant Elegance... - -

el·e·gan (l-gnt)adj.
Characterized by or exhibiting refined, tasteful beauty of manner, form, or style.

Hmm just wonder....hmm I know elegant is one form of attraction to some people. People might be attracted to a lady because she is elegant. Sometimes, I wonder if being elegant is inborned or learned. Anyway, what makes a girl elegant? Is it because elegant is in the eye of the beholder?

Hmm I don't know......but somebody told me before that I'm a casual girl hmm. Am I? Hmmm...I wish I can be like a white swan with all the elegance. Yes, perhaps I'm just like a bird that flies in the air hmmmm....I can be an elegant girl if I want to...hmm. Haizzz I don't know what I'm writing.. I guess I just need to be at ease with myself. I just need to be who I am. Honestly, I think I'm more to cute rather than to elegant.

Being a bird is not bad afterall... I can soar through the sky.

Zero-X ranted @ 11:05 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment