Saturday, May 13, 2006
- - I'll Be Watching You From A Far - -

Today after Sunday School Teacher's meeting, I go to Far East Plaza to meet up with my cousins. We are looking for some accessories and shoes to match with our dresses. It's kind of tiring and stressful to look for stuffs if you don't have much time to spare. Furthermore, we could not find anything at Far east. Hence we decided to go to OG Orchard.

Thank goodness I have found my shoes and it doesn't cost me a lot of money. I think the price and the comfort are worth it. I also managed to find some accessories for my sisters. They asked me to buy some for them. But sadly, I didn't find mine =(. I guess I need to go out another day just to look for my accessories.

Hmmm anyway, I'll be watching you from a far.... I can only admire and adore you from a far because I just can't get close to you. It's alright because I'm used to giving up hope. What is a big deal of giving up another hope? Ahhhh if only you know what I feel. Perhaps, you do know it but it makes you scared the hell out of me. What can I do if that's the case? I can only walk away quietly and hoping that you just let me watch over you secretly.....

Zero-X ranted @ 10:31 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment