Saturday, May 06, 2006
- - I'm In Heaven!!! - -

I've got another strange dream last night. I dreamt that my family just got a new house and we just moveed in. The house was veryyyy big and we were sort of busy rearranging the new furniture. But then, I didn't know how, suddenly I was having a different scene in my dream. Somehow, bad people managed to get into our new house and started chasing all of us. I didn't see my mom and my siblings at this part of dream. There was only my dad and I.

My dad was really a good man. He kept protecting me from the bad people. I was very scared and very worried in my dreams. Somehow, the bad people managed to find my dad from his hiding place and........they tortured and killed my dad huhuhuhu =(. I was left all alone and the kept chasing me out of the house in the middle of the road.
Hmm I think I said my prayer in my heart and there was an angel sent to me from up above.

I could see an angel flying across the sky and I followed the way she lead. But the bad people kept chasing me. I didn't know why they kept chasing me. I was at a deserted place with not many people and cars around. It was such a big and long road with many trees at the road side. If I wasn't mistaken, the angel told me that she would send a help for me. And then, there was a taxi passed by and I tried to get in but the driver didn't open the door for me!!! But I knew for sure, that was the help that the angel meant. So, I hold on to the back of the car and the car flew across the sky!!!! So high up against the wind and flew up...up....and up.

I didn't know where the car took me. But somehow, I got to a different place and there were many people around when I reached the destination. When I asked around they told me I was in heaven. Wowww..cool I was in heaven hehehe... Then there was this poster with my data written on it that I was already dead LOL. And there was bed allocation for me and there was a big swimming pool in this so called "heaven". Sadly, I could not find my dad in heaven T.T. Haizzzzzzz....I know my dream was getting ridiculous =P. And, there was a mentor who was going to teach me to play piano.

Hahahaha what a dream....So guys, is this a good dream or a nightmare??? I don't know...but perhaps you guys might think I'm making up this story about my dream. But I could tell you guys for sure, somehow I can remember my dreams =).Definetely, I like the part of me going to heaven hehehe..but...I wish my dad and my family could come with me too to heaven because I love them soooo much and I want to be with them always =).

Zero-X ranted @ 10:33 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment