Saturday, May 20, 2006
- - Joy To Serve The Lord - -

Among all days in a week, I always anticipate Saturday and Sunday. This is because on these two days, I can meet up with my brothers and sisters in Christ. We can pray and praise the Lord as well as held our meeting together. It has always been a joy, pleasure and blessings to serve the Lord in the Sunday School Ministry. I always feel something is missing if I don't attend the meeting or service. To put it simply, I'm committed in serving the Sunday School Ministry and I just hope my passion is strengthen each day =).

I was once in my lowest and saddest times back in year 2004. I did prayed to Lord but not whole heartedly. But then, in the late 2004 I realised that I need to seek His face and presence closely. That was when I started to go to church and soon after, Shelly asked me to be a Sunday School teacher. Until now, I know that was the moment in my life when God called me and made me realise that He always there for me. I guessed this is the answered prayer that I always pray for =).

I know, perhaps I might appear bragging or what so ever. But, I really can feel that He is real. He never once leave me. I just hope that my faith in Him will grow each day and I shall not waver because we live by faith and not by sight =).

My dear friends, I want to share a poem. Actually, I had shared this poem many times. But I just want to share it again. I find that this poem is very inspirational. And I paste this poem on my bedroom wall to remind me of Him during my trials and sufferings =).

Footprints in The Sand (by Mary Stevenson)

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonged to him and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that many times along the path of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he questioned the LORD about it. "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you, you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied, "My precious, precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you".

Zero-X ranted @ 7:55 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment