Tuesday, May 16, 2006
- - Marketing VS Corporate Finance - -

Lately, I've been studying for my Marketing subject. Hmm I know that the exam is on 31st May and seems like it's a long way to go huh?? But, the truth is I'm running behind of scheduele. The following exam will be on 6th June which is Corporate Finance (CF) paper, the subject that I disliked the most =(. I'm thinking of studying 1 week for marketing and 1 week for CF then back again to Marketing for my quick recap. In my opinion, if I start study from 31st May to 6th June for my CF, I think I will not be able to cover my study materials hmm...I just hope my plans will work out =).

I need to spend more time to understand my CF materials because I never revise on that. Haizzz...I really disliked CF and I just can't make sense of this subject. To me, the subject is very business styled and rigid. When you answer the questions on CF you need to apply exactly like what you have studied from textbook or notes. Hmm I think marketing and International Business are much better because you can bring in your idea and as long as the idea does make sense, the examiner will award you the marks.

On the other hand, CF is not exactly a tough subject for those with good memory brain power. You can just memorized all the theory and just "cough out" everything during exam and there, definetely you earn your marks. However, I admit, I have good memory on people's birthday, people's name and story about people but my memory could not compromise on study stuffs LOL. I guessed it depends whether it interests me or not =P. Perhaps, I can simply say, I disliked CF hehehe =P.

Yeah!! Way to go Vina Lee =D. Jia YOuuu!! Hacha hacha!! Gambatteneeee...Don't you dare to give up cos it's not even half of the battle won ;-).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:08 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment