Wednesday, May 03, 2006
- - Report on Sunday School Retreat... - -

Yooo guys, here I am back again to keep you updated!! The retreat was trully fun and definetely extraordinary. I couldn't really explained in detail, but I had seen something which I've never seen before. Hmm...deliverance.....something like that they called it. I was very happy during the retreat even though the schedule was very hectic.

I just updated the report on the retreat today because I'm very exhausted when I got home. Like what I had explained above, there were lots of activites and I didn't have enough rest at that time. Hmm even though most of the time we just sit down and listening to seminars....but it's still tiring =P.

About lodging at Quality Hotel, it's superb. I don't know how many stars it has but I still think it's a nice hotel. It's a thirteen storeys hotel, simple but cater to all our needs from rest to food. But most of the time, we ate our meal from catering. Huaaaaa kind of sick with the huge chicken drumsticks!!! Hahaha...during our last meal, I didn't take the chicken drumsticks anymore. I had enough of them for the past 2 days LOL.

Even though I didn't took any pictures during our retreat, but without doubt the memories will be well kept in my head =).

Zero-X ranted @ 11:56 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment