Thursday, June 15, 2006
- - Yupeeeeee!!! Free At Last!! - -

Yuppeeeee hoorayyyyy!! So happy at last my exam has come to an end. Hahaha it's shopping time now =D =D....Afterall it's Great Singapore Sale. I also want to take part in GSS =P. Today after exam, I have lunch with my school mates. Then we go around Far East to do my shopping. Hmm unfortunately, I go home empty handed. Actually, there are 2 pairs of jeans that I like and I intended to buy. However, the shop doesn't have my size. Hmm never mind, I can still shop around tomorrow before going back to my hometown on the 18th June. So....Ujung Pandang wait for me!! Here I come hahaha =P.

Zero-X ranted @ 12:05 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=speed download 4.1.15 (mac) ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
 
Post a Comment