Thursday, August 31, 2006
- - Welcome Singapore...Welcome Love hehehehe... - -

Welcome back to Singapore Vina Lee...and say hi to love hehe.. Anyway, I've been in Singapore since Sunday, 27th August. But there is soo much things which require my immediate attention that I just got time to update my blog now. The trip from Indo to Singapore was very tiring. Further more, it was a night flight with long queue at Singapore Immigration and taxi stand upon reaching Singapore. I thought I could get home sooner so that I could rest early. I reached home at 11.30 pm. And I still need to clean up my room!!! In the end, I could only lying on my bed at 3am....Haizzzzz...

My school haven't started yet. I think I will start lesson either 4th September or 11th September. I'm not sure too LOL. Anyway, later on I will just ask my school staff. Hmm my final exam results will only be released somewhere next week. Actually, it has been released on the 29th August, but RELC still need to sort them. Hmm I just hope my results is nice..if not..haiz...I need to change a lot of plan that I already drafted out in my mind hehe..

About welcome love...hahaha...I couldn't be more happier.. I feel loved each day =D.
I hope Stev and I stay sweet all the time even though we don't get to see each other everyday =).

Zero-X ranted @ 10:36 AM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments: Post a Comment