Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- - Lonely & Bored... - -

I'm back with my blogging again after few days of absence. Just like the title of this blog above, that's exactly how I feel for the past few days. My school haven't start yet so I don't really have any activities to do currently. How I wish I can start school as soon as possible. I feel so lonely....all alone at home. My cousins are attending their classes in the morning and they will only be back at around 8pm or 10 pm. Haizzzzzzz.....I don't like to be alone hikssssss ='(.

I'm so bored too...I don't know what to do. I've tried many things...cleaning the house, watching some dvds but to no avail. I still feel bored. Goodness gracious me...what should I do??? I thought about going out to do some window shopping, but currently, I don't need anything to buy. So, I don't think that's a wise idea hmmm....And also one more thing, I don't like to go out alone. I feel like a fool in a crowd if I'm all alone out there. Haizzzzzzzzz......I know, some of you might think, I can always ask a friend to come along with me. But, they are all busy with their schools. So here I am, left all alone by myself again...Hiksssss...really pathetic isn't it??

Another thing, recently, I don't feel like eating. I don't know why.....

Haiz...if only....if only...haiz..never mind. I don't want to think about it. It will just make me sad.

So, guys....care to give me some suggestions on what to do for this one whole month? The suggestions will be very highly appreciated...

Zero-X ranted @ 8:17 PM ;
Comments: Post a Comment

_________

Comments:
hey, I am really sorry for being busy and let u feel lonely.
:( I just cant help myself as well. Maybe u want to help me finish my assignment if u feel bored. hheheehe.. Anyway dun feel sad. Since u are free.. make full use of it. Learn something like, making baloon?? or.. read more books?
 
Post a Comment